With the opportunity to make endless professional connections and learn from successful individuals by reading the information they provide we give ourselves the opportunity to retain valuable insights. These are my Top 5 people to follow on Twitter for June 2014. Some of these profiles are well known, and some of these profiles fly under the radar. Follow them on Twitter to give your Twitter feed a free boost of successful insight…
1) Ramit Sethi (@ramit) Author of the New York Times bestseller, I Will Teach You To Be Rich.
2) Jeet Banerjee (@TheJeetBanerjee) Serial entrepreneur, TEDx speaker & best-selling author.
3) Alyson Shontell (@ajs) Business Insider Senior Correspondent.
4) Karl Gusner (@kgesus) CTO & co-founder of Good Audience, Software Engineer, Entrepreneur.
5) Christian Yang (@cyang08) Co-founder ReelSurfer, Microsoft and Google alum, Stanford ’08.